Make a Worker’s Comp Claim with a Workplace Accident Attorney

by | May 16, 2017 | Attorney

Have you been recently injured at work? Have you hurt your back lifting boxes? Have you developed industrial deafness? Have you been exposed to toxic chemicals? Worker’s comp is designed to compensate injured workers so if you’ve been injured at your job recently, you should know what to do next.

Can’t Work? Act Now

Perhaps your injury has inhibited your ability to work at your job. In this instance, you should get a consultation from a workplace accident attorney. An attorney can help ensure that your claim is successfully filed so that you can get compensated for any medical bills you might have due to your injuries.

No Medical Treatment?

Perhaps you can’t afford medical treatment because you can’t work. This is a common problem for a lot of people who are suffering from work injuries. Don’t worry; you can simply reach out to a workplace accident attorney who can redirect you to a doctor who can get you the treatment you need while you’re suffering.

How to Find a Good Lawyer

When filing a worker’s compensation claim, it’s very important to be able to find a good lawyer to help you file the claim and fill out the proper paperwork. For instance, legal firms such as Evans & Evans Attorneys at Law are dedicated to helping injured workers such as you get the help they need by filing worker’s compensation claims.

Getting Your Documents in Order

There are a few special forms and documents that you’re going to need to file the claim successfully. Be sure to ask your lawyer about these documents or you can even ask your human resources representative for assistance. Once you have your documents in order, you can ask your attorney to help you file your insurance claim. It’s also worth noting that you might be eligible to make a product liability claim, especially if a specific faulty product caused your injury.

Latest Articles